Soy Candle Lavender Eucalyptus 4 oz
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Receive in: 6 days
Flame & Glow (by alletsoap) - Soy Candle Lavender Eucalyptus (4 oz)
Price is per tin of 4 oz
Easy & Relaxing with a soothing scent. Infused with a blend of lavender and eucalyptus oils and top with dried botanical plants. Gives a floral notes and balsamic, woody undertone.
Lavender oil helps to calm and relax the mind & body while eucalyptus oil supports the respiratory system.
Enjoy a lighter, naturally scented aroma when burning a soy wax candle scented only with 100% pure essential oils and lit on a wooden wick.
- Volume - 4 oz
- Burn time - approx. 25 hrs
- All-Botanical Ingredients: Lavender & Eucalyptus 100% pure essential oils , Soy Wax
- Hand-poured in small batches
- No toxins or chemicals, No parabens or sulphates
- Product of Singapore
- The candle is packaged in a linen bag
- Note: Travel size or ideal gift options.
|Volume or weight||4 oz (115g)|
|Ingredients||Soy wax , lavender & eucalyptus 100% pure essential oils|
BASIC CARE FOR SOY CANDLE
- First burn - when lighting for the first time, burn the candle until wax melts across the entire surface up the sides of the jar. This is to avoid tunneling. May take 2-3 hours
- Trim the wick - trimming the wick before every lighting to approximately 1/8 " to avoid soot. Wooden wick may take several attempts to lit it.
- Candles should not be burnt for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Don't burn the candle all the way down. Discontinue use of a candle when 1/2" of wax remains at the bottom of the jar.
- Safety - always burn candles well away from drafts, other heat sources, and anything flammable. Make sure burning candles are out of reach of children and pets. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- How to store candle - Always store candles in a cool, dark, and dry places. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Recommended using your candle within one year once you open it.