Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Ellenborough Market was opened in 1845 and is named after Edward Law, the 1st Earl of Ellenborough. It was located between Ellenborough Street and Fish Street and looked on to Boat Quay.
|Dimensions||30cm (w) x 40cm (h)|
|40cm (w) x 50cm (h)|
|50cm (w) x 70cm (h)|
|Material||Printed on quality 300gsm art card & poster paper|