1. If I can’t make it for the workshop, am I able to get a refund?
We are only able to refund you if you inform us about your unavailability 1 week or earlier from the workshop date.
However, if you inform us under 1 week from the workshop date, we will not be able to make a refund. It is best that you find a replacement to take over the slot as our workshop instructor would have already purchased and prepared materials for the workshop.
2. Do I need to bring my own materials for the workshop?
No, you don’t need to. The workshop fees that you have paid for includes material fees. Just bring yourself (:
3. I have not heard from you guys after I have purchased the workshop. How do I know if I’m registered?
Once you have paid and made the purchase for the workshop slot on our online store, it means that you have successfully registered for the workshop.
We will send out a reminder for the workshop at least three days before your workshop date.
4. Can I pay for the workshop upon attending it (i.e. Cash On Delivery)?
We unfortunately do not accept Cash on Delivery. Your slot will be confirmed once payment has been made online.
5. Can I request for a group workshop?
Yes, you can. Fill in this form to express your interest, and we'll get back to you shortly :)
6. I would like to gift a workshop to a friend. How can I go about doing so?
You can simply place an order for a workshop slot, and leave a note in the Cart page before checking out with the recipient’s Name, Email Address, Contact Number and any Message you would like to include. We’ll take care of the rest :)
7. I purchased a workshop for my friend, but I forgot to write their details in the cart note. What can I do?
No worries! Simply write in to us at [email protected] with the details.
8. If I gift my friend a workshop and they cannot make it, can they sign up for another workshop instead?
If the workshop date is at least 7 days away, your friend can write in to us at [email protected] We can help them to exchange to another workshop of the same value :)