Feb 02 2015
They always say that it's important to travel as a couple; not only do you get to know each other better while exploring new territories beyond your comfort zones, you will also build cherished memories and experiences that will last a lifetime.
Here's a gift guide curated by model and Instagrammer SiPei (@ohhdivine) and her boyfriend Pierre, for all jetsetting couples with a passion for travel and discovery. Consider these gift suggestions for your other half for your next adventure together, or read on to find out more about this globetrotting couple.
1. Hello! (: Please tell us more about yourselves and your background.
Hi! We are Pierre and SiPei, we were both Business students from Singapore Management University (SMU). We share many similarities together... including our birthday - both of us were born on the 24th of May ;)
2. How did the both of you meet?
The both of us met in SMU through an Overseas Community Project to the Philippines.
3. Favourite travel destination?
Whoa... this is hard. Probably London (there's always so many things to do there) and Greece!
4. And where have you guys travelled to thus far? (:
Bintan, Phuket, Krabi, Bangkok, almost the whole of Europe (Madrid, Budapest, Vienna, Prague, London, Manchester, Dublin, Segovia, Ibiza, Greek Islands on a yacht, Santorini, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian, Porto, Lisbon, Barcelona, Berlin, Cologne, Brugge, Brussels, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Bern, Paris).
5. What’s the most unforgettable moment in your relationship thus far? / What’s the sweetest thing you’ve done for one another?
There are plenty of unforgettable moments actually! But probably one of the best moments in our relationship would be getting news from our school that we were both going to the same university in Madrid for International Exchange :)
The sweetest thing we've done would be cooking for each other; him making breakfast for me before I wake up and me preparing dinner for him before he returns from school.
6. Thank you for curating this collection! What are your top 3 picks, and why?
Our top picks are:
* The Bucketlist Map Scratch Edition because we want to travel the world together
* Persian Rose Travel Candle because according to Pierre, "SiPei hates odours..." haha
* Classic York Men Watch for Pierre because he loves watches
7. Most important relationship advice for couples?
Be present for each other, live by the moment, laugh a lot and love unconditionally.
8. This Valentines’, the best present will be…?
Jetsetting together to a far away place :)