Always By Your Side Hand Cream Set of 5
A limited set of popular Ohana Mahalo hand creams, now available in limited quantities, is available in limited quantities.
Pikake Auri, Haria Nohair, Laurea Pure, Leia Makarapua, and Pumehana Hare.
A great value set where you can enjoy the popular fragrance and seasonal fragrance together. Even if it is a reward for yourself, there is no doubt that you will be pleased with the gift.
- <Pikake aulii> Pikake is "jasmine" and Aulii is "elegant". Dodge words, stare, kiss ... Image of the beginning of a fresh love that melts in your heart. The delicate Pikake (jasmine) flowers, fruity and vanilla harmoniously delicately.
- <Halia nohea> Halia is “memory” and Nohea is “cute”. An image of a cute fairy tale full of joy and dreams that tickle the maiden mind from an early age. Floral, fruity and amber are intertwined and spread while keeping the feminine image.
- <Laule'a puae> Laule's is "happiness" and Puae is "pure flowers". An image of a flower shower that wraps happily with feminine tenderness and gorgeousness to celebrate eternal love. The colorful hyacinth and jasmine scent so that the fragrance and musk gently take it.
- <Leia makalapua> Leia is an "angel" and Makalapua is "beautiful". An image of swans in love, proudly spreading their pure white feathers in a winter lake hidden in sparkling snow. Romantic white amber and white musk envelop the sparkling lily of the valley.
- <Pumehana hale> Pumehana is "warm heart" and hale is "home". A special time with a warm heart. An image of a happy time spent at home with your favorite family, friends, and lover. The raspberry and apple can play well, and the orange blossom loved by the princess gently shines.