This April and May, we tie up with The Lo & Behold Group to offer you an irresistible dinner treat. Be the first 50 customers to spend $300 and above at Naiise and score for yourselves a $50 dining voucher to indulge at any one of the 6 Lo & Behold restaurants:
* Loof: Singapore’s first standalone rooftop bar, Loof features local flavour in its food and drink menus as well as the nostalgic Singaporean treats, vintage souvenirs and knick-knacks sold in The Mama Shop. With a first-class list of resident DJs and the best view of downtown CBD, Loof is truly a bar above.
* The White Rabbit: Nominated as the Best Restaurant of the Year, Awards of Excellence, World Gourmet Series 2014, and recognised as the Singapore Tatler Best Restaurants of 2011 and 2014, The White Rabbit presents traditional European favorites and whimsical interpretations of classics in a pristinely conserved 1940s chapel in the Dempsey Hill area.
* OverEasy: A modern American-style diner and bar serving up comfort food classics and blissful beverages, OverEasy is your first and last destination for a big night out. Try their To Die For Burgers, Spicy Wings, Mac and Cheese, all-day breakfast and other pre-emptive hangover cures while enjoying the grand views of the Marina Bay skyline.
* Tanjong Beach Club: A seaside amalgam of restaurant, bar, infinity pool and outdoor lounge, Tanjong Beach Club is situated on 12,000-square feet of Singapore’s best beach. The intimate Sentosa destination is a sophisticated yet relaxed – the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of downtown Singapore, and an ideal venue for private events. Its fresh take on coastal dining offers grilled items, healthy salads, and house-made pastas for lunch, dinner and weekend brunch.
* Extra Virgin Pizza: A casual concept serving artisanal thin-crust Neapolitan-style pizzas, starters, sweets, and a unique shortlist of wines, beer and non-alcoholic beverages, Extra Virgin offers an authentic taste experience of quality hand-crafted pizza for dine-in, take-away or delivery.
* The Black Swan: Housed in a beautiful three-storey space - formerly home to Kwang Tung Provincial Bank - The Black Swan is a distinctive Grand Café and Bar serving a fresh take on European bistro classics. Set in a historic Art Deco building at the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District, The Black Swan injects new life and glamour into the core of the CBD precinct with its discreet private dining room that once housed the building's original bank vault, and an intimate mezzanine lounge perched above the fast-paced city life.
Terms & Conditions: This is limited to the first 50 redemptions only.
This campaign is proudly supported by The Lo & Behold Group: a team of passionate people who combine inspired design with exceptional food, beverage and hospitality to produce timeless experiences and indelible memories.