Friends of Naiise
"I want to be a Friend of Naiise.
How do we be friends?"
Simply spend SGD50 or more in a single receipt at Naiise and you’ll receive
a welcome gift and membership card from us.
What’s more, spend and accumulate more than SGD1,000 in a year and
get promoted to VIP Tier with even more perks to enjoy!
Enjoy the following privileges when
you become a Friend of Naiise!
Ongoing FON Perks
Flash your FON Membership Card to enjoy:
1. 10% off all drinks from SOI 55 @ The Cathay
2. Special rates at Hotel 1929, New Majestic Hotel and Wanderlust Hotel*
3. 10% off food items at all Creamier outlets**
4. 10% off a la carte food items at Osteria Art and &SONS***
5. 10% off total bill at Suzette, On The Table and Jar'd
6. 30% discount off all ala-carte items and dessert large combos at SUGARLIPS
*FON members need to email Venelyn at email@example.com directly and quote their FON membership number to enjoy special rates.
**Discount is only applicable on weekdays and exclusive of Public Holidays. Not valid for promotional items or pint takeaways.
***Discount is not valid on the Eves of and on Public Holidays, as well as other special occasions. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other certificate, promotion, discount and voucher.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my membership card be valid for?
For Member Tier, your membership card will be valid for a lifetime.
If you are a VIP, your membership card will only be valid for a year from the day you are upgraded to VIP Tier.
How do I renew my expired membership card? Are we still Friends?
If you wish to maintain your VIP status, be sure to spend at least SGD1,000 in a year. However, if you can’t be a VIP, you will still be able to maintain a lifelong Member status with us. So yes, we are still Friends!
May I own more than 1 membership card?
You are only one person, my friend. So we’re sorry, you are only allowed to possess 1 membership card at any time.
What should I do if I lose my membership card?
Don’t panic! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to replace your membership card at a friendly administration fee of SGD5.
I just changed my email address, do I need to update my personal information?
Yes please! Email us at email@example.com to update any changes of your personal information as any wrong information could cause you to be unidentifiable as our Friend. That might also cause you to be non-eligible for promotions and privileges. We don’t want that to happen to you!
If I’m not from Singapore, am I still entitled to this friendship?
Yes, we want Friends from around the globe too! Once you have spent SGD50 or more in one order, you will receive an email from us and you can apply for the membership accordingly. We will send you a physical membership card too when it’s ready!
How will I be informed of the promotions?
Promotions and special privileges will be notified via email only at the moment, so do check your inbox for the latest updates.
Will I be able to enjoy my Friends of Naiise privileges during the period of time before I get my card?
Yes. If you have signed up at any of our stores, you will be getting hold of the temporary membership slip upon signing up. Flash them at our stores for your next purchase if you have not received the official membership card from us.
For those who have signed up online, do present your membership no. to our retail staff when you shop in our offline stores. You will have no issues in making purchases online before getting your physical membership card.
I haven’t received my membership card after two weeks, what should I do?
Oh dear, we are really sorry! Do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know of your concerns. Your membership card typically takes 2 weeks to process. However, depending on the number of applications, we may take a little longer to process your card. So do be patient with us, thank you!
Where can I check my membership status and accumulated spending?
You can check your membership information on your personal account page after you have logged into your account on our website
If we didn’t address any of your concerns above, do drop us an email at email@example.com and let us know how we can help you because a friend in need, is a friend indeed.
Terms & Conditions
- The Friends of Naiise (FON) Member and VIP Cards are issued by Naiise Pte Ltd and shall remain the property of Naiise at all times.
- These memberships are non-transferrable.
- To apply for the Member Tier, you must spend a minimum of SGD50 in a single receipt and submit your application form at any Naiise store (in Singapore). For online sign-ups, a digital application form will be sent to your inbox. Only subsequent orders will be counted towards your accumulated spending.
- The Member Tier membership has a lifetime validity.
- To automatically qualify for an upgrade to VIP Tier membership, you must spend at least SGD1,000 over a period of 12 months.
- The VIP Tier membership will be valid for one year. You must spend at least SGD1,000 over a period of 12 months before the expiry date to extend the VIP membership for another year. Otherwise your VIP Tier membership will be converted to a Member Tier membership.
- Kindly allow a processing period of 2 weeks (within Singapore) and 8 weeks (outside Singapore) for new membership applications.
- Upgrading of Members to VIPs is automatic, and will be conducted at the end of every month. Qualified members will be notified via email. Kindly allow a processing period of 2 weeks (within Singapore) and 8 weeks (outside Singapore).
- You must present your Member or VIP Card upon in-store purchase to enjoy your membership benefits and accumulate spending on your account. For purchases at our online store (www.naiise.com), please use the customer account associated with your membership.
- If your FON Card is lost, stolen or damaged, you must inform Naiise immediately via firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in blocking your card from further usage. The FON Card may be replaced at a replacement fee of SGD5. Naiise will not be accountable for any consequences and loss of benefits and/or privileges.
- Any change of personal particulars may be made via email@example.com.