Soy Melts - Oceanqiue
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 7 Left in Stock!
Swaying gently in a hammock on the verandah, rustled by a light ocean breeze. Let yourself drift to 1979, when the world was changing, yet everything seemed the same, and be uplifted by this blend of orange blossom and bergamot floating over a base of patchouli and sandalwood. Our fragrances have a warm sentimentality that evokes moments from the past and creates memories for the future. Bright with imagination, there's always a time and a place for Circa Home. Provides up to 96 hours of burn time. Make sure you use it with our Electric Wax Warmer (sold separately).
1. Prevent soot from forming on the glass by keeping wicks properly placed and trimmed.
2. Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the side of the glass.
3. Do not use if glass is cracked, chipped or broken.
4. If candle has multiple wicks, they must all be lit every time the candle is used.
5. Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches and any flammable materials.
6. If the glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle, allow to cool and clean with a dry paper towel.
7. When not in use, keep candle covered to avoid dust build-up.
8. Use a candle snuffer to properly extinguish a candle flame. If not available, blow gently and steadily on the flame until it is extinguished.
9. Container candle burn times will vary. Fragrance, colour, burning habits and environmental conditions affect the time a candle will last.
This candle has been handmade in Australia using natural soy wax, high quality fragrant oils and lead-free cotton wicks. The glass jar and packaging are 100% recyclable.
Global (Shipping Rates Varies For Orders Outside of Singapore)
Our offerings are carefully curated according to our Naiise Marks: uniqueness, functionality, the ability to inspire or bring joy, and social responsibility to our environment & communities. Above all, they are original and designed to add value to our lives.