Natural Deodorant - Peppermint
A package-free, natural and handmade deodorant that helps you neutralises your pits’ odour and absorb wetness! No aluminium, parabens, propylene glycol & other harsh chemicals.
Apply a small amount gently to each pit. Softens on contact with body heat. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue if irritation develops.
Do place the deodorant at a cool and dry area and in your container to prolong its life.
Handmade with love in Singapore
Each bar is 25g and lasts for 3 months and longer.
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Also known as baking soda. This alkaline substance is antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory! In addition, it is a tool used medically to fight against everything from colds to oral problems to skin issues.
- Cassava Starch: This roots of a plant, Manihot esculenta shrub, provides the function of absorbing moisture and creating a smooth texture on the skin. It is a natural edible ingredient and consists of both components that gives it’s the thickening properties.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is anti-bacteria and anti-inflammatory. Due to its high saturated fat content, it is useful in hydrating the skin and hair.
- Beeswax: It helps to create moisture for the skin and protect it against toxins and irritants. Beeswax is a natural wax made by bees to structure their hives and provides a thickening effect due to its higher melting point.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is rich in vitamins A, E and F and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and nutrients for collagen production. In addition, it offers UV protection of SPFF6!
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Provides a relaxing and soothing sensation on your skin. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect.