Singapore Ang Ku Kueh Cushion Soft Toy Plush
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Ang Ku Kueh Cushion is an XL cushion version of the Chinese pastry made of glutinous rice flour skin wrapped around a sweet filling.
Its name is literally translated from "red tortoise cake"; the traditional red colour and the Chinese character "shou" symbolizes prosperity and long life.
- 100% brand new and good quality
- Cute and cuddly cushion / plush
- Suitable for sofa and bed
- Perfect as gifts for friends and family
- Material: Soft plush with cotton filling
- Size: L37 x W30.5 x H12
- Designer: Meykrs
- Origin: Singapore
- Care: Machine-washable with laundry bag