Always By Your Side Hand Cream Set of 5
You Save: 7.00 SGD (20%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only -1 Left in Stock!
A limited set of popular Ohana Mahalo hand creams, now available in limited quantities, is available in limited quantities.
Pikake Auri, Haria Nohair, Laurea Pure, Leia Makarapua, and Pumehana Hare.
A great value set where you can enjoy the popular fragrance and seasonal fragrance together. Even if it is a reward for yourself, there is no doubt that you will be pleased with the gift.
- <Pikake aulii> Pikake is "jasmine" and Aulii is "elegant". Dodge words, stare, kiss ... Image of the beginning of a fresh love that melts in your heart. The delicate Pikake (jasmine) flowers, fruity and vanilla harmoniously delicately.
- <Halia nohea> Halia is “memory” and Nohea is “cute”. An image of a cute fairy tale full of joy and dreams that tickle the maiden mind from an early age. Floral, fruity and amber are intertwined and spread while keeping the feminine image.
- <Laule'a puae> Laule's is "happiness" and Puae is "pure flowers". An image of a flower shower that wraps happily with feminine tenderness and gorgeousness to celebrate eternal love. The colorful hyacinth and jasmine scent so that the fragrance and musk gently take it.
- <Leia makalapua> Leia is an "angel" and Makalapua is "beautiful". An image of swans in love, proudly spreading their pure white feathers in a winter lake hidden in sparkling snow. Romantic white amber and white musk envelop the sparkling lily of the valley.
- <Pumehana hale> Pumehana is "warm heart" and hale is "home". A special time with a warm heart. An image of a happy time spent at home with your favorite family, friends, and lover. The raspberry and apple can play well, and the orange blossom loved by the princess gently shines.
Our offerings are carefully curated according to our Naiise Marks: uniqueness, functionality, the ability to inspire or bring joy, and social responsibility to our environment & communities. Above all, they are original and designed to add value to our lives.