Skin Absolute Gel
A fast-absorbing, multi-purpose skincare gel with skin healing herbal extracts, antioxidants and micronutrients
- A potent yet gentle natural skin treatment gel that provides soothing relief for skin redness, rashes, cold sores, boils, psoriasis, hives, eczema (including baby eczema)
- A highly effective herbal first aid for skin injuries, abrasions, cuts, bruises, insect bites, bug bites, prickly heat, skin allergies, sunburns, radiation burns, wounds, blisters and boils
- Calms & comforts irritated skin, repairs damaged skin, soothes inflammations and supports skin’s own natural healing process
- Lightweight, fast absorbing gel with biodegradable, non-GMO, safe, edible active ingredients; pure, organic essential oils; skin healing micronutrients
- Designed for the whole family including children and suitable for all skin types including sensitive, acne prone skin
- If you prefer a cream based formulation, please check out Skin Absolute Cream
Awarded the Best Skin Gel for Sensitive Skin (Reader's Choice) by Beauty & Wellness Awards 2020
With the constant usage of masks in the current Covid-19 situation, this herbal gel can be of great help to provide relief to any breakouts, itchiness and rashes.
|Volume or weight||50g|
|Ingredients||Turmeric Root (Curcuma longa), Indian Madder Stem (Rubia cordifolia), Cutch Tree Bark (Acacia catechu), Indian Beech Seed (Pongamia glabra), Wild Neem Leaf (Melia azadirachta), Indian Sarsaparilla Root (Hemidesmus indicus), Scutch Grass Leaf (Cynodon dactylon), Henna Leaf (Lawsonia alba), Dyers' Oleander Leaf (Wrightia tinctoria), Chaulmoogra Seed (Hydnocarpus wightianus), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Indian Beech Seed Oil (Pongamia glabra), Neem Leaf Oil (Azadirchata indica), Kokum Seed Butter (Garcinia indica), Almond Seed Butter (Prunus amygdalus), Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia), Chamomile Oil (Matricaria chamomilla), Hydrogel base|
|How to Use||
For Facial Use: After gently cleansing and drying your face, spread a dime-sized amount over the high points - forehead, cheeks, chin. Gently massage the gel into your skin, starting at your neck and in upwards direction.
For Skin Concerns: After gently cleansing and drying the troubled area, spread a generous amount of Skin Absolute Gel and massage it gently into the skin. In addition to facial application, this gel can be used on any part of the body with skin concerns such as dry elbows & knees, minor scrapes or burns, insect bites, redness and rashes. When applied to dry scabs, it can help minimise scarring.